Old January 28th 06, 11:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default Twin Comanche comparisons

On 28-Jan-2006, "Henry A. Spellman" wrote:

As to comfort of the second seat, at six feet one inch and 230 pounds, I
have been quite comfortable in the back seat of my 1959 single the few
times I have ridden back there. There was plenty of head room for a few
more inches of height. I can only assume that later models were no worse.

The main determinant as to rear seat LEGroom in a Comanche (and in most
modern 4-seat GA airplanes for than matter) is how far back the front seat
is located. If the front seat occupant is relatively short and thus draws
his/her seat forward, the rear seat legroom becomes quite spacious.

--
-Elliott Drucker