Old June 26th 06, 07:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr

Default Flair vs flare

I "built" (was first CO of) the USCG loran station at Gesashi on the north
end of the island 1963-64, and belonged to the Kadena Flying Club. Lived
with the Marines (Camp Schwab) while the station was under construction.

Bob

"Bob Moore" wrote in message
. 122...
Bob Gardner wrote
I grew up in the Chicago area and have lived on the Gulf Coast, in
Norfolk, Washington DC and Okinawa. I know what hot is, and I'm
delighted to consider 90 in this area as headline-making.

Hmmm...I spent 6 months flying P-3s out of Naha, Okinawa...were
you in the Navy/Marines?

Bob Moore