Old October 24th 03, 08:44 PM
Richard Brooks

KEV OF BBA wrote:
Just had the priviledge and pleasure- tinged with sadness- of
watching Concorde depart Cardiff on a beautiful sunny Autumn day for
the last time ever. She looked bloody magnificent- fare thee well
white speedbird of the skies.

Cheers
Kev

Photographed it in 3D from a roof in Croydon and remember flying
alongside a Concorde whilst in a VC10 just out of Brize Norton.

As we climbed through the clouds the pilot told us to look to port and
as we came out of the clouds there was Concorde just behind the port
wing and as we flew it slowly passed away in front of us. It was doing
tests out of Fairford at that time, I remember.

Thanks to all at 10 Sqn for some very memorable times.

Richard.