Old August 26th 08, 09:07 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
HEMI-Powered[_4_]

Default From the other side of the world

Alan Erskine added these comments in the current discussion du
jour ...

"HEMI-Powered" wrote in message
.. .
Then, I would strong suggest all these folks that don't like
us mount their own strategic, tactical and anti-terrorist
defenses

If it wasn't for the U.S., we wouldn't need an anti-terrorist
defence.

Suppose al Qaeda had blown up the Toronto Tower or Big Ben or the
Eiffel Tower, what would the respective countries have done about
it? Nothing at all, as they're militarily impotent except for very
close-in defense of their shores and air space.

--
HP, aka Jerry

Don't be a fop or a blooter, make only pithy comments on Usenet