Old July 17th 09, 09:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Steve R.[_2_]

Default Helicycle

"The OTHER Kevin in San Diego" skiddz "AT" adelphia "DOT" net wrote in
message ...
On Thu, 16 Jul 2009 21:52:47 -0500, "Steve R."
wrote:

Oh yeah, they're crazy expensive but they're also totally cool! That
company is currently working on a smaller version that's a "little" more
price friendly but still well above the "oh sh**" factor in price. I'd
love
to get one too but that'll be a "long" way down the road, if it happens at
all! We'll see!

You gotta get your priorities straight Steve. Bills, mortgage, food
on the table, car insurance etc... Waste of money. Buy a turbine
heli.

Which is exactly why I said it would be a long way down the road, if at all!
Right now I'm in full lust mode for one and I have finally gotten to the
point in my life where I try "real" hard not to purchase anything when I'm
feeling that way. By the time I've got the money saved up, I may well be
over the infatuation and not care. I've had one or two times in my life
when I had more fun dreaming about the toy than actually having it so I'll
bide me time on this one. If I still really want it by the time I've got
most of the money, that's fine. If not, I'll have a nice little purse to
add to my permanent savings and that would be just fine too! :-)

Best of luck with you're, Kevin!

Fly Safe, both full size and RC!
Steve R.