Old September 25th 17, 06:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
MN50

Default dittle fsg 71M squelch issue

On Monday, September 25, 2017 at 7:51:25 AM UTC-7, wrote:
Hi all, am having an issue with my new to me dittle radio. worked fine for two flights now on startup it breaks squelch for a while even with the switch set correctly. it lasted about 15 minutes then went normal. The next flight it only did that for 5 minutes. after reading the manual it says nothing about being able to adjust auto sq setting. Is there a way to increase the auto squelch? or could the internal battery be getting low? I did the usual turning of stuff to rule out interference from other equipment.

Correction - DG service bulletin