Old September 25th 17, 08:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
JS[_5_]

Default dittle fsg 71M squelch issue

On Monday, September 25, 2017 at 11:34:15 AM UTC-7, wrote:
Hi MN, I cant seem to find the pdf file you specified it took me directly to there tech notes section for the gliders. And they may have renamed/numbered I found nothing with 1997 or 20 on it.

And no I havent added anything new. I will try and turn my phone off next time it happens as that was the only thing I didnt try.

The old FSG71M is particularly bad at rejecting noise from other instruments.
I'm having similar issues with a 71M and LX V3 vario.
A current radio would fix it.
Jim