Old August 12th 04, 04:56 AM
Burt Compton

"David Kinsell" wrote in message
Just wish he could move it about 500 miles closer to civilization.

Civilization? Closer to B,C,D airspace, airplane pilots doing touch &
go's, biz jets not knowing how to yield right-of-way, stoplights,
people in a hurry? No, we'll stay remote in Marfa, and free to soar
the wide open skies of aviation-friendly west Texas. If you visit
us, drive/fly-in via El Paso. That's where our closest
Wal-Mart(civilization?)is located, and Kathie has a shopping list of
things we want you to pick up for us! Only 180 miles from ELP to
Marfa, a three hour "short-drive" by Texas standards.

Seriously David, thanks for the nice comments and come soar with us
again.

Tows available year-round. Hangar space, trailer storage, RV hookups
on airport, rental cottage, Towpilot Checkouts, Flight Reviews, FAA
Checkrides.

Anything you need here, we can get via Fedex. Y'all come back now!

Burt Compton, CFIG, DPE
Marfa Gliders, west Texas
www.flygliders.com