Old November 10th 03, 10:45 PM
Colin Kingsbury

You at Bedford, Bob? This is my first season owning there, I'm at the Tower
Ramp tiedowns, which cost $110/mo for a 172.

Don't forget that $500 also gets you the chance to pay $75 to get
fingerprinted, and for no extra money the guards at the air force base will
harass you when you try to drive up if your auto inspection sticker is out
of date.

As for how good a job Massport does plowing, I just hope they do better than
the state does on 128.

-cwk.

"Bob Noel" wrote in message
In article , "Kobra"
wrote:

I don't know if this has been covered before, but how much is everyone
paying for their hangars and what is provided?

$459/month

electricity (not metered), but only 1 15 amp circuit (not including
the door)

electric bifold doors

asphalt floor

I think it's 44' wide or 46' wide.

Rumor has it that Massport does a good job plowing.

--
Bob Noel