Old April 28th 05, 12:27 PM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Roger says...

No it all was dropped when zoom found out we were going to fight it with Tony
Pucillo leading the charge. It was an attempt to silence his critics and it

Sure do miss Tony on here.

Me too! I catch myself wanting to call him and get some advice only to remember
he's gone...but certainly not forgotten. I would have loved to watch Tony
question zoom on the stand about zooms so called credentials .I think zooms
greatest fear was to have to testify under oath with Tony asking the questions.

I'm hoping that at some point he'll have to testify in the SnF lawsuit and if
that happens I'll fly to FL to be in the audience. He claims his credibility was
hurt because of the SnF ban and it will be easy to blow the credibility
argument right out of the water.SnF has a lot of Tony's data including the over
100 questions concerning his truthfullness.Questions like "did you actually fly
food missions in Etheopia"? " do you really have a son?" etc. I'd love to get it
all on the record to go along with his phony Doctor story and his losing his
medical story.

See ya

Chuck S RAH-14/1 ret