Old March 1st 06, 11:31 AM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft

Default CPLH baybee!!

"The OTHER Kevin in San Diego" skiddz "AT" adelphia "DOT" net wrote in
message ...
On Mon, 27 Feb 2006 23:25:47 -0000, "Beav"
wrote:

"The OTHER Kevin in San Diego" skiddz "AT" adelphia "DOT" net wrote in
message ...
Just walked in the door from my latest checkride - Commercial Pilot
Helicopter. Busted a 94 on the written in about 40 mins. Oral this
morning wasn't very difficult but then again, I've been nose in the
books for baout 5 hours/night for the past two weeks. I didn't think
I flew very well, but once we landed, the DPE said, "Congratulations,
you're a commercial helicopter pilot." Sweet!!

Excellent news Kev, well done. In fact, ****ING well done :-)

Thanks. had to delve deep into my anorak-ness to catch up on my
studies, but I managed to recover nicely.

Nothing wrong with anorakness:-)

I'm a bit green, but it still ives me pleasure to hear your continuing
progress and success.

Well, I envy your Zed while I totter around on my SV.

So does my pal who rides an SV, but I still can't /keep/ it airbourne and
even when I do manage to get it off the deck, it's not a vertical take
off:-(

Steering goes a bit wallowy in the air too.

--
Beav
OMF#19

mail is beavis dot original at ntlworld dot com (with the obvious changes)