Old July 29th 07, 07:39 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Just Plane Noise[_2_]

Default Friday 072707 in Oshkosh Pt 1 - the Raptor [01/30] - "F22 lifting off 18 after very short takeoff roll.jpg" yEnc (0/1)

On Sun, 29 Jul 2007 06:00:00 GMT, "John Crawford"
wrote:

If you have not got the message yet, Please take this yNec crap somewhere
else.

Judging from the posts, quite a few folks here are fine with yEnc (or
as dyslexics call it, yNec). Since it isn't blocked in the group's
title, and nobody has produced a charter that says yEnc'ed pix aren't
welcome, I'll continue taking up what little space I take up (look at
my file sizes, fercrissake) doing what I please so long as I'm
posting aviation pictures (or maybe pictures of nekkid wimmin
in/near/on airplanes) . The fact that only some people choose to be
able to view them certainly doesn't mean they don't belong in the
group.