Old July 29th 07, 10:09 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Shiver

Default What are you really trying to accomplish

Glen in Orlando wrote:

However, I occasionally post pics here to SHARE with others of the same
interest, and occaisionally to show off my "hopefully" improving
photography skills. With that said, I am interested in making
my posts available to the widest possible audience.

Glen your hitting the nail squarly on the head.

I have never been able to understand the attitude of some posters
who insist that they are doing it for themselves and they don't care
if you can't see their pictures.

I've always said that I can't miss what I can't see and I assume that
if a poster is using Yenc they (stupidly) really don't care that some
like me will never be able see and appreciate their efforts.

That is their loss not mine.

I can't miss what I can't see.