Old November 10th 03, 11:22 PM
George Vranek

"John Roncallo" wrote in message
om...

It is not that it is a diskrotor concept or something new that makes
funding a challange. Funding is always a challenge, I'v seen much more
bizzare ideas get the funding.

All those companys wont be interested unless some government branch like
NASA or DARPA ask's them to research it and pays them to do so. I
suggest you submit the idea as an DOD or NASA SBIR. Visit
http://www.acq.osd.mil/sadbu/sbir/othersites/index.htm. I belive Carter
Copter got started from a NASA SBIR.

My opinions experessed here are my own and do not represent the company
I work for.

John Roncallo

Hallo John,

Thanks for your info regarding NASA and DARPA. Tthey support preferably
companies, but I am a retired aeronautical engineer and hobby flyer.
Therefore I would prefer to work as a consultant for a company developing
the diskrotor helicopter with the NASA or DARPA support.
According to EAA e-HOT LINE, Vol.3, No.53, the Carter Company received now a
quarter-million Dollar DARPA contract. In January 1997 I have sent to Mr.
Jay Carter a sketch of his Gyrocopter equipped with a disk rotor, but I
receved no answer from him.

George