Old October 7th 03, 03:16 PM
RobertR237

In article , Barnyard BOb --
writes:

FIRST...
You have to get past the engineering obstacles before you can
even think about a maintenance program. For my money,
the R & D never ends and therefore....
passengers should not be put at risk in this kind of experimenting.
This is an area of risk that insurance companies are loathe to write.

If I'm wrong, show me where.

Barnyard BOb --

My thoughts on the maintenance vs engineering was directly aimed a the FWF
packages available from some sources such as NSI. These are well engineered
packages but still leave you with an engine that can not be serviced by the
majority of AP's and which you should think twice about have your local greese
monkey work on.

Bob Reed

"Ladies and Gentlemen, take my advice,
(M.A.S.H. Sidney Freedman)