Old October 12th 04, 02:28 PM
Kirill Barsukov

Peter --

Thanks you for the link, it does look cool. Low Level acro has
facinated me for a long time but I realize that I have a long way to
go before attempting anything like that. Right now I'm not even on the
sportsman level yet, just trying to get there. BTW, here is a cool
video that I found but you probably have already seen this:

http://www.inna.lt/kairys-video02.html

Unfortunately this is not exactly what I was looking for. I'm trying
to find hard copies (VHS or DVD) with complete airshow performances or
complete competition sequences. Do you know any places that have this
kind of stuff?

thanks,
Kirill

(Peter Ashwood-Smith C-GZRO) wrote in message . com...
http://pspencer.dynu.com:10080/aerob...es/default.htm

There is one kinda neat video on the bottom left. Some crazy guy got
bored one afternoon and strapped a little digital camera in his
cockpit facing upwards ... then flew a series of rolls at 20' or so
above the runway.

At one point you can see the cracks in the runway going by ... gives
you an idea what 20' and 200MPH looks like upside down. You can also
see the shadow of the plane with smoke trail at one point if you slow
the video down.

Peter