Old February 22nd 10, 05:55 PM
Sally Student Pilot Sally Student Pilot is offline
Junior Member

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally Student Pilot View Post
I am a female student pilot and the other evening I saw a commercial about "Alaska's Bush Pilots...The Real Deal". It was a documentary but I can't find it anywhere. Anybody know where I can purchase it? They said it was in HD so it may not even be available. Help!
For those who have the interest in flying in Alaska, I finally found the hour-long documentary at (copy/paste) www.alaskasbushpilots.com I bought an advanced copy and WOW, it is not anything like I thought it was going to be! From what I understand, it took two years to film all of this and I was pretty impressed to say the least! Although the title speaks for itself, I would have to say ANY pilot would enjoy it. A 10+ rating!