Old December 23rd 13, 08:33 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.politics.org.nsa,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,sci.military.naval
Bloatus

Default Banksters.....snipped....while America (enters age of Unprecedented Peace and Prosperity)

I spanked Fakey and proved he was a coward and a liar, so now he's
whining like a butthurt little baby, and then I answered this post from
Keith W

Dennis wrote:
Checkmate wrote:

Down the crapper?

Dow Jones Five Year Chart
(...it's DOUBLED)
http://bigcharts.marke****ch.com/qui...sp?symb=djia&i
nsttype=&freq=2&show=&time=12

Like that old song...

"Our future's so bright, we gotta wear shades"

[...]

That was the game plan all along... buy up all the oil from the
stupid camel jockeys first, and save ours for later. The
downside... and it's a huge downside, is "fracking" methods
permanently destroy and contaminate aquifers, and those water
aquifers are far more valuable and important than the oil and gas
obtained in the process.

Dunno if fracking really hurts the aquifers or not; however I just
saw in the media that fracked wells give out a lot faster than normal
wells - so it won't last, that's the real problem.

It doesnt hurt aquifers, that scare story has been thoroughly discredited.
The video shot of gas in water was in an area where that was
happening BEFORE any drilling was done. That is why they suspected
there was gas there in the first place.

I suppose the ObSmn is that warships need oil fuel too, unless they're
nuclear, which USN ones often are.

Dennis

Transforming coal to oil is OLD technology, the Germans and to a
lesser extent the British did it in WW2 and the South African company
SASOL has it down to a fine art. Then there are the tar sand reserves.

Keith

How much oil is used extracting and purifying that tar sand into more
oil? That's the part the oil industry doesn't like to talk about.

--
Bloatus