Old January 3rd 19, 04:10 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default 2019 Senior Soaring Championship

Ladies and Gentlemen, we are 5 days away from the Preferential Entry Date of 7 January and we still are missing deposits from those of you who have registered online. Without a deposit we cannot hold a space in the contest for you. If you want to fly in the Seniors this year and have not entered, register online and call our office (352-394-5450) and pay your deposit with a credit card. Looking forward to another great Seniors and the beginning of the 2019 competition year.

Virginia Thompson and Rich Owen
Co-Contest Managers
Senior Soaring Championship