Old October 10th 06, 08:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jay Honeck

Default "Airplane Drivers" and "Self Centered Idiots"

I now have the time to train again, and actually thought about it for a
while, but there is no benefit to VFR GA in the Northeast, unless you
need a hobby.

Well, it's a damned good hobby. And we've used it for tranportation --
all VFR -- for almost 12 years now.

And I don't think you can convince me that the weather is worse in the
Northeast than it is in the Midwest. To say there is no benefit to VFR
GA is just wrong.

Bottom line: If you really want to fly, you will learn to do it. If
you really don't want to fly, you'll find every excuse imaginable not
to.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA