Old November 3rd 03, 04:38 PM
Gig Giacona

Hello, I'd like to apply for the position as USA marketing director for your
company.

My past accomplishments including naming the soon to be released sport
aircrafts "Penis" and "Gonorrhea." I feel I will fit right in with your team
as long as you have a good medical plan in place.

"Pipistrel USA" wrote in message
. ..
Hello newsgroupers

Just a quick email to advise we have just published a new website for
the Pipistrel Aircraft range which include the Sinus and Virus sport

planes.

The site is tailored towards our US customers and the Sport Pilot
category with lots of relevant information for the US market.

There will be many updates over the coming weeks including a new picture
gallery so please check back on a regular basis.

http://www.pipistrel-usa.com

Thank you Pipistrel USA