Old February 9th 04, 11:59 PM
dennis

My story:
1. Go to college Valentine's day dance.
2. Brag about how you built an FM tuner.
3. Find out she already has a ham radio license.
4. Brag about how you soloed in a 7ac Champ in 11 hours in high school.
5. Find out she already soloed a 7ac Champ in 7 hours in high school.

Oh, I almost forgot. This was the second meeting. The first was when
she was climbing out of a PT22 and you saw her at an airport on a family
trip.

It happens. She's in the other room. 43 years later.

In article ,
wrote:
1. Go to Oshkosh.

2. Give a forum.

3. Get into an argument after the forum with her about one of the technical
issues you presented.

4. Offer to continue the argument over dinner.

5. ...

Jim

(Slav Inger)

I for one (I'm 26) have had trouble finding members of the
-opposite sex who share my interests, one of the big ones being flying.

http://www.rst-engr.com