Old April 17th 07, 01:20 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Luke

Default How to decrypt yEnc?

"The Good Poster" wrote in message

Ok, here's my question - and it's a real question, not a position. Is
there a non-porn photo group where yEnc is the norm?

No, but I am starting to see complaints about it there again as well....
When it first came out it was a flame war there until the yEnc'ers seemed to
have won the fight (if not the argument), and it bacame the defacto norm
(for better or worse, like it or not). But now the debate is starting again
as yEnc's advantages are being eroded away by the growth of high speed.

Luke