Old September 23rd 04, 02:38 AM
B2431

From: osite (RobertR237)
Date: 9/22/2004 6:33 PM Central Daylight Time
snip

The entire thing is a total farse and a distraction from the real issues.
From
my standpoint, neither candidate has any reason to be trumping on their
records
from the Viet Nam era.

Bob Reed

Agreed, I find it amazing we are still discussing kerry and Bush's military
time. Kerry's side hasn't brought up anything he has done since then. I am sure
he has done something positive in the congress, but he would rather bash Bush
and tell us about his Viet Nam experience. I have no idea what kerry's
political history really is or what his plans are if he does get elected. Bush
doesn't have to do any of that. Love him or hate him his presidency tells us
about his politics and his plans.

Having said that what does all this have to do with homebuiltexperimental
aircraft?

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired