Old May 17th 04, 07:52 PM
EDR

In article Cb7qc.15540$qA.1892472@attbi_s51, Ben Jackson
wrote:

In article ,
EDR wrote:
Go to www.eaa.org and click on the "Aerobatics" link,
This will take you to the IAC homepage.
There you will find a tab with links to aerobatic schools.

I looked at the few that are near me, but I only found info about
performances, not actual training. For example,

http://hammerheadaerobatics.com/html/

is one of the two Oregon links and if you visit that page it's all
about airshow performances in an experimental-certified SU-29. I
don't think that's really an instruction link...

In fact the only place I *have* found is not listed the

http://www.wingoveraerobatics.com/

So I don't think that list is so great.

No, it isn't a complete list, but it is someplace to start.
If you contact those on the list in your area, they may refer you to
someone they know who is doing instructing.
Another source on the IAC website is to contact the chapter president
of the local club in your area. They will also be able to put you in
touch with someone who may be instructing in your area.