Old June 23rd 08, 04:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Gig 601Xl Builder

Default The EAA should allow us to use our folding bikes at Airventure

Sliker wrote:
The trams are not usually available when you want one, and are a waste
of time waiting for them. I grab one when I see one going in the right
direction, but it's not that often. Or they are full. I'd put a motor
on my bike, so I could get around. And the flight line isn't that
packed with pedestrians, there's more than enough room for a folding
bike. Now I can see why the rules never get changed, as soon as it's
tried, everyone defends anything Poberenzy and crowd want to issue as
law. I've been to a lot of local fly-ins that don't have so many rules
and guess what? it's not a problem with a bike. It's actually been
done succesfully! without incident. Can you imagine? Probably hard for
the dot every i, cross every t, follow every rule to the letter crowd.
Like sheep. I wonder how with attitudes like that, we ever get new
homebuilt designs built.

So now you want not only your bike you want a motorized bike? What next,
are you going to ask to let you drive your car around the grounds?

I'm sure EAA will miss you as a member. Which is worse a sheep or a whiner?