Old July 18th 08, 04:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default FAA publishes proposed changes to amateur-built rules.

We should all be very happy that the government worked so hard and
spent so much of our tax dollars to finally make everything perfectly
CLEAR.

Embarrassing, eh?

Despite claims to the contrary, putting on an air-show is no guarantee
of competence in other areas. In the same vein, the fact a hack
politician holds a particular office is no guarantee they are
qualified to do so. Indeed, the biffy handlers and the political
hacks have wasted more than TEN YEARS trying to resolve what is at
best, a fairly simple problem.

-R.S.Hoover