Old March 10th 16, 07:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
SF

Default MM Fabrication Wing Wheel

MM Fabrication's booth was next to our club booth at the 2016 SSA Convention, so I spent some quality time looking at their finished products over the three days of the convention. Fantastic design & build quality, I'll call them the next time I need a wing wheel. That may not be too long, my current wing wheel is an SF mod #4 of the original Udo fabricated wing wheel that came with the airplane when I bought it. So far, towing the glider a mile down the runway at a contest with the wings full of water for a week or two, has painfully revealed various previously undiscovered design flaws in the Udo & SF design.

SF