Old September 26th 04, 04:21 AM
Morgans

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
news:nro5d.112171$MQ5.1933@attbi_s52...
Pretty weak, wasn't it?

Discovery persistently talks down to its audiences; their science shows
are similarly insubstantial, IMO.

I guess what bugged me most was that their "coverage" could have been

filmed
at ANY airshow, anywhere. There was nothing "Oshkosh-specific," which --
when you consider how truly unique EAA and the Oshkosh experience are --

was
truly bizarre.

They completely missed the point of the entire 7-day show, IMHO.
--
Jay Honeck

The sad part is, that with all of the transmission problems I had, it was
the best look at the show I had, and..... I WAS THERE!

I can only hope for better luck next year.
--
Jim in NC

---