Old March 14th 05, 07:08 PM

Want to purchase suitable sunglasses for the upcoming season. Search

of
old threads turned up info several years old. What are the

requirements
for a good pairr of good pilot's sunglasses.Tx.

I have worn Suntigers for several years. I never squint, and my eyes
never get tired. Because I wear trifocals and because I prefer to able
to choose the style I want, I purchase clear, uncoated lenses locally
from my opthamologist and send them to Suntiger for tinting. They
charge $40 for this service. I'm convinced I can see other aircraft
better wearing Suntigers. They're also good for night driving.