Old August 8th 03, 01:39 AM
Chris W

"Bruce A. Frank" wrote:

I'd suspect it could be your reader. I have had exactly the same
problems and it all came down to the news reader in Netscape and another
time Outlook Express. A setting was incorrect and didn't get fixed until
I uninstalled and reinstalled.

I have tried at least 5 different news readers on 3 different computers and I
have uninstalled and reinstalled the software several times. So I am pretty
sure it is something wrong on the server not my end, I'm not sure how I could
be more sure it is a server problem.

--
Chris Woodhouse
Oklahoma City

"They that can give up essential liberty
to obtain a little temporary safety
deserve neither liberty nor safety."
-- Benjamin Franklin, 1759 Historical Review of Pennsylvania