Old May 18th 04, 03:40 AM
Ron Rosenfeld

On Mon, 17 May 2004 20:57:04 -0500, Nicholas Kliewer
wrote:

If I just want to do IFR approaches at my class D airport of origin,
how should I file? One FSS person suggested that I file McKinney (TKI)
direct to a 5 mile on a 360 radial from the airport (which has no VOR)
and then back to TKI -- putting "multiple approaches" in the comments
section. Any other thoughts?

In this area there's no need to file a route. Just the origin and
destination airports, with multiple approaches in the comments section.

It doesn't really matter. Everyone in the loop should know what you are
going to do.