Old November 7th 06, 11:11 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.ultralight
User

Default Screw It's Aircraft Tie Down System

If you are referring to the emails above then you are wrong... One
person is in New Mexico USA, the other i don't know where and i am in
Australia.... No sock puppets around here unless you know something i
don't.... i didn't ask them to reply to my post. Thanks Michael

Morgans wrote:
You know, you should at least try to change the path, when you use two
sock puppets to recommend your product.

You just lost any reliability you could ever have, with me, and others,
I'm sure.