Old January 11th 07, 06:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.simulators

Default nVidia 8800 problems...

The OTHER Kevin in San Diego wrote:

Thanks for the link. I found out a lot of "interesting" things
researching this problem last night. I think these are gonna go back
an I'll pick up some 7950s instead..

sadly, yeah...I was keen on getting the latest and greatest too, but
I'll wait until they revise the board - if they can't the price of
8800's are going to drop like the 5000 fx series; also I have read that
ati is getting ready to release a card that games 20% faster than the
8800gtx, is fully sli crossfire compatible- maybe just return the
8800's and wait for a bit if you can.