Old September 23rd 15, 01:10 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Looking to Rent Glider in SE or Mid Michigan

Looking to Rent a Glider in SE/Mid-Michigan

I am looking to rent a 2nd or 3rd generation glider next spring/summer - preferably an ASW-20, Standard Cirrus, HPH 304, Discus, LS-3 or LS-4 with working trailer. I will carry insurance and handle your baby with kid gloves. I recently purchased a new home in Brighton, MI, and plan to fly out of Sandhill Soaring Club (and sometimes Ionia) on a regular basis next season. I presently own a Naviter Oudie 1 that I can install in the glider if it does not already have a modern flight recorder & computer. More importantly, I will do everything I can to help with ordinary glider maintenance (within my abilitites), and would appreciate renting from an experienced pilot/owner who is looking for a partner quality renter to help reduce the cost of ownership.

If anyone owning a glider in Mid-Michigan is willing to consider renting, please e-mail me to exchange contact info and we can setup a time to meet. I'm hoping to meet the right person who is willing to rent and in the long run (a couple years from now), may even consider a partnership.

Sincerely,

Christopher Schrader
cschrader at allsouthunderground dot com