Old March 6th 04, 06:38 PM
ArtKramr

Subject: Rumsfeld and flying
From: "D. Strang"
Date: 3/6/04 10:26 AM Pacific Standard Time

"ArtKramr" wrote

WOW ! I'm really impressed. A trained skilled pilot who during a shooting

war
got out of all combat commitments. Now that is what I call skill.

Go see if your welfare check has come in yet, and also ask the nurse for
a larger dose.

Good Luck!

This is a very emotional issue for me. I think of absent friends who still lie
in foreign graves. Then I think of those who could have gone and didn't. And
no amount of discussion will convince me that these two calibers of men were
equal

Now I'll ask the nurse for a larger dose and thanks for your good luck
wishes.

Arthur Kramer
344th BG 494th BS
Visit my WW II B-26 website at: