Old July 11th 03, 01:48 AM
Rich S.

Default Pack guns in your little airplane

"pac plyer" wrote
The same could be done for part 91 flight. We could all write Phil
Boyer at AOPA and Paul Jr. at EAA and suggest arming ourselves at
little airports across America. This would keep non-flying TSA drones
out of our hair while at the same time providing real protection for
the GA fleet.

Buddy of mine had to add a bit of weight to the rear of his Emeraude. He
dropped in an O-290 and didn't move the battery back. I suggested he build
in a tail compartment for a Savage O/U .22 mag/20 ga.

No sense carrying a chuck of metal that won't shoot.

Rich "You never know when you're going to go down in the wilds of Missouri"
S.