Old October 20th 03, 02:22 AM
Ron

(Michael Petukhov) wrote in message
.com...
http://www1.iraqwar.ru/iraq-read_art...=16866&lang=ru

(in russian)

The article discuss the oil balance of NAZI Germany in 37 - june 44.
The funny side is that some 50% of oil and petrolium products
were supplied by US based companies (the standard oil of New Jersey,
the standard oil of California and the Davis oil company) mainly via
Spain. This includes 100% of oil supply for NAZI subs operating in
Atlantic. All these operations were authorised by US government.

Oh I guess those German submarines must have stopped into US Harbors during
WW2, to replenish oil supplies, after raiding our convoys.

You make some silly posts, but this gets up there.

It isnt even accurate to call them Nazi subs either, since the German Navy was
not a big fan of the Nazis at all.

Ron
Pilot/Wildland Firefighter