Old July 31st 03, 05:47 AM
Barry S.

On Wed, 30 Jul 2003 11:44:30 GMT,
(Corky Scott) wrote:

On Tue, 29 Jul 2003 23:48:14 -0700, Barry S.
wrote:

On additional subjects in this thread, right now there is no one of
whom I am aware that is manufacturing PSRUs for the Ford. Johnny
at Northwest Aero discontinued his, though he still makes them for
other engines, because of low demand. Johnny also used to build the

This was essentially my original point. The Ford, for all its weight
and cost advantages, just didn't generate enough interest/dollars to
sustain the production of a single off the shelf PSRU.

Why?

I can only speculate Barry, but I'd guess that because Chevy had so
many high performance parts, and virtually no on supported the Ford
V-6 in that manner, it just kinda started out slow and then petered
out.

I suspect you're probably not far off. The cars the 3.8 went in
generally weren't the "sportiest"..

With the half price redrive and inexpensive supply of engines, what do
you think your installed cost will be?

Note: To reply, replace the word 'spam' embedded in return address with 'mail'.
N38.6 W121.4