Old January 4th 07, 11:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

Default Hmmm a BD5J with zero hours FS

Not even close. Bring some more quarters the next time.

"Scott" wrote in message
.. .
Wait a minute...could this be hero? The job description sounds like it
might fit...

http://search.netscape.com/ns/boomfr...uan%252BCarlos

Scott wrote:

I asked him what I was supposed to get out of the article on the Cherry
Point website and he just basically called me stupid for "not getting it"
and said I probably never would. Well, he was right about that...I DON'T
get what is so f***ing important about it. I read it (after he gave me a
good link to the article). All I saw was a mention that he fixed an APU
wire. So, his job title was obviously APU Fixer Upper. I still don't
get why he challenged to rah group to "look at the article if we have the
balls." Huh? What amount of balls does it take to read the article? He
just quit answering my several pleas asking just WHAT I was supposed to
take away from the table by reading the article, so I guess it just isn't
important enough for him to waste his time telling me what was so
important about what he did. I fixed MANY wires in my illustrious 3 year
and 2 month career in the USAF. To save Juanita the trouble of asking
why I didn't do the full 4 years, here it is. Graham-Rudmann, circa 1988.
Look it up.

Scott

anon wrote:

"Juan Jimenez" wrote in message

You don't need anyone to sign a DA-1800 to find out that the squadron
had a medevac mission and took a mom and her preemie to the hospital,
or to inquire about events related to that mission. All you need is to
have enough brain matter to send a FOIA request.

When it comes to personnel records, FOIA records are very limited. Did
you want us to take a look at your military career, or did you just want
us to find evidence of this one, rather routine, career-definin event?

You are very specific in your demand that we look at someone's comments.
What document were you referring to?

Why don't you help us out in our efforts. Coward.