Old April 5th 11, 01:46 AM
Anthony Navarro Anthony Navarro is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jan olieslagers[_2_] View Post
On 04/04/2011 01:45 AM, Anthony Navarro wrote:
My Father in law was given this by a friend of his who restored a T-38.
I think he said it was a back wing. Anyways, I am looking to find a
buyer for it. If you are interested, message me and I can email you
some pictures and give you my number so we can speak. It is located in
Tulsa, OK. Thanks and if you have any advice feel free to give it.

Back wing? Next we get an upper landing gear, or a left-turning transponder?
Yeah he has both of those. Thanks for nothing dick.