Old April 5th 11, 03:13 AM
Anthony Navarro Anthony Navarro is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony Navarro View Post
Yeah he has both of those. Thanks for nothing dick.
My father in law has the Horizontal Stabilizer, this is what I referred to as the "Back Wing". I am not an airplane mechenic, nor am I a Pilot. He just asked me if I could help him find someone to buy it or see how much it is worth.

Thanks for looking and if you have something useful to say then feel free. Don't be an ass hole just to be one.