Old December 22nd 06, 12:51 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Jay Honeck

Default sometimes it's the little things (revisited)

If you ever get the opportunity, or should I say, privilege of stopping in
at KDHL say Hi to Carl and his wife. They are "real" down to earth airplane
people. As we all repeatedly thanked each of them they repeatedly acted
nonchalant saying "Oh, this sort of thing happens all the time. This is why
we're here."

Thanks, Jim. Those two were the best FBO owners I've ever met -- and
they sure saved our hash.

I wonder if they've found a buyer for the business yet? They're both
pushing their mid 70s, I reckon, and I know they were trying to find
someone to carry the flag for them...
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA