Old January 10th 04, 03:52 AM
Tarver Engineering

"Mary Shafer" wrote in message
On 08 Jan 2004 22:33:39 GMT, (B2431) wrote:

Marron, I will let you in on a little secret your father committed a

crime by
taking you on the flightline in a launch truck. He and his buddies

committed a
crime by giving you beer as a minor.

Everyone seems to think this, but it's not true. Parents can give
their minor children alcohol legally. Maybe not everywhere in the US,
but in a fairly large part of it.

In California it is legal for a parent to give alcohol to their minor
children. I consider it to be a good idea, as children of non-drinking
parents are statistically the most likely to be victims of alcohol poisoning
in college.