Old April 1st 12, 10:14 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
展奄rdo

Default Fantasy of Flight Florida

On 01/04/2012 03:51, Indrek wrote:
I visited Fantasy of Flight Museum in Polk City Fl. a couple of days ago
and discovered why one should always carry more than one lens. As it was
a hot day I did not want to cart around my pack with all my gear, so I
went into the museum with just my 18-55 lens because I did not expect to
need a longer lens inside. While looking at the exhibits I heard the
sound of large radial engines outside, and upon investigation I saw B-29
Fifi doing a couple of circuits. Here is the result. ;(

Cheers,

Indrek Aavisto

Nice one Indrek- and to put things in focus, remember that hindsight is
tuppence a bucketful!

;-)

Ri奄rdo

--