Old July 12th 20, 09:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Mark Hawkins[_2_]

Default ISO: Ventus Wing Root Fairing Kit

Hi David,
Were you not able to get ahold of Ken Kilbourne? Did that email I sent you no longer work?

For others,
The fairings I had have sold so are no longer available. I had the molds but they no belong to Ken Kilbourne who used the molds to put fairings on his Ventus though that was several years ago now. I do not know if he is willing to make more or not. I would prefer not to post email addresses here. So if David replies that the email address didn’t work then feel free to email me at the above email address that Colleen posted and I will forward it to you. Otherwise, perhaps someone on here knows how to contact him.

Later!

-Mark