Old May 6th 05, 04:23 AM
Highflyer

"John Ousterhout" wrote in
message news:9UAee.59071$c24.48108@attbi_s72...
Gary Thomas wrote:
John Ousterhout wrote:

I'm an Ultralight myself.

- John Ousterhout -

-----------------------------

Federal Aircraft Regulations

Ultralight

Sec. 103.1 (e)
(1) Weighs less than 254 pounds empty weight
(2) Has a fuel capacity not exceeding 5 U.S. gallons

Taken off a little have ya John ;^)

No comment.

Will we be seeing you at P'ville?
Why don't you give BOb U a boost and see if you can succeed where I have
failed and get him to come and perform another muzzleloader miracle. I
think one more and he can be put up for sainthood.

Gary

We'll be at Pinckneyville.

Unka Bob is a stubborn old fart and he says he's not going to attend. I
suggest hiring deprogrammers to kidnap and brainwash him.

- John Ousterhout -
rec.aviation / Pinckneyville Fly-In FAQ
http://www.ousterhout.net/pjy-faq.html

Tell Unka Bob to get a ferry permit and arrive a couple of days early and we
will get the RV-3 back into annual! :-)

Besides, if he doesn't make it one of these years I am gonna stop stopping
in Kansas when I go west!

Highflyer