Old May 6th 06, 01:29 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Scared of mid-airs

Larry Dighera wrote:
[Interesting antidotes snipped]

"Antidotes"? Well, I am a nurse. G

What you describe has nothing to do with PROTECTION and everything to
do with PROBABILITY. Thanks for the effort.

My point is, that there is no PROTECTION; if there were, there
wouldn't be any MACs.

Then it would be best for you to stay on the ground. Probability has everything
to do with my actions. I think about the probability of a good or bad outcome
and act accordingly. If I was looking for certainty then I would do nothing.
But I prefer to live a somewhat richer life than that.

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

VE