Old May 4th 08, 06:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning
Dave[_19_]

Default PIREP Wanted, Lowrance Airmap gps's

We are on year 3 + with our 2000C, had a 1000 before that..

100% works as advertised. Great manual, bright screen (batt life is
limited, batts good for standby only), upgrades are easy... The
included RAM mounting system is excellent and the operation is easy
and intuative. The internal antenna works very well, our ext ant is
still in the seat pocket if needed, but not needed so far...

Service (in Canada) is great, with knowledgable people there if
neded..

Don't hold your breath waiting for weather on it, it WAS planned, but
shelved when Navico bought Lowrance.

Higly recommended , especially at the discounted prices today..

Dave G.

On Sun, 04 May 2008 10:40:55 -0400, Dave wrote:

Hi all,

I need to buy a new handheld GPS and would like pilot reports for the
Lowrance units like the Airmap 2000c and 600C.

Likes, dislikes, etc.

Thanks

Dave