Old December 29th 08, 09:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Mike

Default Updating KLN 94 - Parallels Mac OS X

"B A R R Y" wrote in message
Mike wrote:
There is nothing special about the Honeywell cable. I compared mine to
one purchased from them and it had the identical connector that I used.
If you are good with a soldering iron you can install the connector in 15
minutes. It beats the hell out of buying one from Honeywell. If you have
the round connector, I can test my cable and give you the pinou

Thanks for the offer, but that won't be necessary.

I found the KLN-94 installation manual online, and the update cable
diagram is in the book. I've never actually seen the cable, so I just
wanted to make sure there wasn't some crazy feature I might miss out on,
like a self-connection feature. G

I'm just curious if you have the 4-pin round connector on the aircraft side.